Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nemo Found!

That went much better than I thought it would. I thought we would lose power for at least an hour or four. 


But we didn't lose it for even a minute. Shoveling wasn't so bad either. I shoveled early, then shortly before bed, and finally at four am I shoveled out my truck in case I had to go to work. ONce I knew I didn't have to go I made myself finish shoveling. We got 15 inches of snow (14.5 I'm rounding up)


Once it was all shoveled it was time to play. I won't miss the snow but I can't say the same about Schultzy. Her favorite game is to catch snowballs. If she misses them she actually looks to the ground to find them and eat them. Here she is catching a ball

and running around 

The good news for her is that every once in  awhile TN will get snow. The good news for me is that it melts quickly and hardly needs shoveling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment